They say nothing can prepare you for having a child, but f that.
I was PRE👏PARED👏.
Honestly, not a lot surprised me about parenthood, but there were a few things that came out of left field despite having 6 months of unemployment to do nothing but read books and binge watch documentaries.
Baby boy is turning *ONE* this week so I thought break my momma blogger silence and reflect my first year as a new parent.
Subscribe Here → https://www.youtube.com/user/karitarr?sub_confirmation=1
Connect with me here →
* Instagram (@kartarr): https://www.instagram.com/kartarr/
* Blog: karionbaggage.com
Related Playlists →
* Parenting → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDW4ldItP4BlUEoFYLCST3Bt2LA4kKCF2
* Lifehacks → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDW4ldItP4BnkkT2deM52GB9RT1uks15r
* Wellness → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDW4ldItP4BmHb_YkXVaFECJwKzywJ-Ua
ABOUT ME →
Hey there! My name is Kari. I a digital nomad and new momma, working and traveling full time with my husband and baby. I make videos on:
* life hacks / productivity
* technology / engineering
* nomadic life / travel
1. What do you do for work? I make money either using math (I was a software engineer at Airbnb and a financial analyst at Amazon.com) or by organizing things (I was a Director of Operations at a crypto startup and do freelance operations and technical project management consulting for tech companies).
2. Where do you live? My husband and I are fully nomadic, living in different cities for a few months at a time. To see where I am now, check out my travel blog, karionbaggage.com
3. Are you in a band? I used to be in a Seattle punk band (outlikepluto.com) but currently write solo music and occasionally play freelance gigs with my husband.
Thanks for watching! Xoxo, Kari ♥
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are 100% mine 🙂
Originally posted on Youtube: 10 THINGS THAT CHANGED ABOUT ME WHEN I BECAME A PARENT | New momma shares first year reflection